On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 06:39:00PM -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
> reviewing the thread just now, I couldn't figure out how Jan-Oliver
> first participated and then argued against it. Now I think he was
> responding to Steve Drees and not saying what I thought he said.
> Sorry Jan! :)

I am not sure what you want to express with your statement.

I think it is important to raise the license issue as such on
this list (statements of concerned users - very important
for any free software product) and so I added my
concerns about the license.

But the deeper pro/contra argumentation often tends to be
of less accuracte style (especially the words used) and
as I saw the beginning of this style I sent a second posting
to stop this. Well, it helped perhaps - at least there was
no flame war this time :-)

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/