Holger Lehmann writes:
 > We have created a set of Functions to edit the Properties of our objects.
 > The idea is based on the Howto called Editing Only Properties found at:
 > http://www.zope.org/Members/rlgines/propertiesOnly
 > This works all pretty well for DTML Documents as well as other objects.
 > Now I created a ZClass (my very own :-) ) and tried to use this very
 > manage_editPropertiesOnly thing as well.
For unknown (and suspicious) reasons, a "PropertySheet"
is not a "PropertyManager" although it exposes a similar

Therefore, the properties in a "PropertySheet" need to be
changed in a different way than that of a "PropertyManager".

Look at (and adapt) "OFS.PropertySheets.PropertySheet.manage_changeProperties".