simple class from the Python interpreter (see below).  It's not working
(specific error message listed below).  I've traced the problem to
ExtensionClass.  I'm not sure that I'm correct about that and I'm really
looking for any help you might offer.

Thanks,

// Mark

Details:

Running Zope 2.3.3 as a service on Windows 2000
Using PythonWin ActivePython Build 210
Environment variables:

        PYTHONPATH=C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite\lib\python

(That's the /lib/python folder in the Zope installation.)

When I try to import this class into PythonWin:

        import ZODB
        from Persistence import Persistent

        class Queue(Persistent):

            def __init__(self):
          self.list=[]

            def put(self, obj):
          self.list=self.list + [obj]

            def get(self):
          obj=self.list[-1]
                self.list=self.list[0:-1]
          return obj

I get this error:

          File "c:\python21\pythonwin\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py", line 394, in
ImportFile
            exec codeObj in __main__.__dict__
          File "<auto import>", line 1, in ?
          File "queue.py", line 1, in ?
            import ZODB
          File "c:\program files\zopewebsite\lib\python\ZODB\__init__.py", line 85,
in ?
            import sys, ExtensionClass, TimeStamp, cPersistence, Persistence

If I simply try to import ExtensionClass all by itself interactively:

        import ExtensionClass

I get this error: