I have a website where users can post messages (using a textarea).
I would like to be able to spell-check what they submit and
notify them of possible mistakes. (much like the online
spell-checker of hotmail that I'm using right now :-))

Has anybody ever written anything for zope that does something
similar ?
I was thinking of using ispell, maybe through a pipe ?
A search on "ispell" or even "spell" on the zope.org website
doesn't give any interesting result (same on python.org).