----- Original Message -----
From: "Toby Dickenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Michel Pelletier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Casey Duncan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Chris McDonough"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Hey Chris, question for you

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Michel Pelletier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hmm the reason for the current behavior was optimization by saving space
>not indexing empty values.

I was always very pleased with that characteristic, but I had not
realised it was a design goal.

I thought I observed that characteristic had changed in a recent Zope
release... hmmm, Ill take a look.

Toby Dickenson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]