At 06:05 PM 6/27/01 +0200, Erik Enge wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Stephan Richter wrote:
> > Exactly that. But the SmartWizard would provide you with a framework
> > to build this "Make New Python Product Wizard". If I get far enough, I
> > will release the pre alpha today, just you see the proof of concept...
>Cool!  I'll be looking forward to it.

I have already a decent version running now. I want to add the Formulator
and SmartSections WizardPage Templates to the system and make it better
looking before the release tonight (or more in the morning).

Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management