>if there are always many objects to create, may be it would be
>better to have a generic mechanism for asking users and
>represent app-/management interfaces rather then copying all
>the stuff over and over?

Well, the current wizard version (which I hope I will be able to release in
a couple more hours) already has some Page Templates that do some of the
common tasks. I think we could easily map this to the management interface.

And I like the idea a lot. So often I am simple copying a DTML File just to
change a name or so.

Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management