Andy McKay wrote:
> Since the source of ZODBCA is not available could someone in DC compile this
> for Python 2.1 / Zope 2.4? Or make the source available? Pretty please :)
> Thanks.
> --
>   Andy McKay.

Hey, AFAIK the src directory inside the ZODBCDA tarball is the
source; I spent a few moments and rebuilt the SQL.PYD file for
Python2.1.  The replacement SQL.PYD file is at

Just copy that over the top of the existing sql.pyd file in
lib/python/Products/ZODBCDA and you should be back.  I make zero
guarantees how well it works -- I only recompiled it, and I
don't use it myself.