> can I do this with:
> --
> import Products.CMFCore.PortalContent
> <<define myclass here >>
> InitializeClass(<<myclass>>)
> Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent = <<myclass>>
> --

ok this works but there is another tricky thing now ...

I need to patch two products: CMFCore and CMFDefault.

first i patch CMFCore and I think this works (at least a portalfolder
is a customizerfolder :)

I have now 2 new Classes PortalFolder and PortalContent ..

the CMFDefault.Document for example is still subclassed from
CMFCore.PortalContent (the default) and therefore doesn't behave
like a dataskin ..

any ideas ?

is the order in wich the modules are loaded known or changeable ??

if this doesn't work .. I need to release the patches as diffs or tarballs
replacing CMFDefault and Core .. not as nice as just patching them ..

Ulrich Eck