Following the Zope 2.5 plan, I have just added to CVS the capability for
user passwords to be encrypted in the standard user folder.  Please try
it out.  If it works correctly there should be no outwardly visible

I'm also soliciting the assistance of developers and users of custom
user folders (like LDAPUserFolder, LoginManager, GUF, etcUserFolder,
NTUserFolder, etc.)  We need you to test whether the added feature has
any bad effects on your user folder.  It's much easier to apply a fix
now than it will be after a release.