From: Dieter Maurer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:29 PM
To: Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Create directory in LocalFS

Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast writes:
 > Can anyone tell me how to create a subdirectory programmatically
under a  > LocalFS folder? I have a LocalFS folder called images. When I
add a new  > promoter to my site, I'd like to automatically add a
directory that  > would hold that promoter's images. If the promoter's
ID number is 187, I  > want to create a subdirectory '187' under
images/Companies/100. Can you do it in ZMI?

If yes, look at its code. It does it programmatically!