Hi

In some of the overview documents discussing ZEO, there is reference
to a ZEO client potentially mounted a ZSS in read only mode. (I want
to have some ZEO's in read/write as well)

I have been trying to work out how this might be achieved
but have pretty much drawn a blank, has anyone done this I
have any idea how I might go about doing such a thing.

I ideally I would like to control what clients can connect
and whether read only or read/wright by IP and/or some token

RGds

Tim
--
Tim Hoffman