So there I was in this discussion about Zope versioning (again) and there
were two features requested that seemed perfectly reasonable at the time,

- to have a list of all the objects changed by a version
- to be able to individually commit or discard changes in a version on a per
object basis

This is would be extremely useful for those times when you forget to check
out of a version and accidentally lock the root folder (This happens quite a
bit). Simple I thought, but ugh versions go all the way down to FileStorage
and got into ZODB stuff I didnt understand. I would have thought having a
little refactoring to give two more methods: getVersionContents and
commitObject would be possible, but Im scratching my head at FileStorage

Before I embark down this path is there an easier way?

  Andy McKay.