"Andreas Jung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Feel free to provide a patch and unittests *wink*

I was about to send a patch, but as I was putting it through its paces, I
realised that, depending on the ordering of the list
'DocumentClass.text_types', I could either underline emphasised text
(*_foo_*) or emphasise underlined text (_*foo*_) but not both. My brief
examination of the code leads me to think this must be the case for all
nested colorisation: you can nest a colorisation within one that occurs
earlier in text_types but in one that occurs later.  Am I correct?

--- Alastair