The REQUEST __str__ representation can be useful for tracking down
bugs, and is a useful didactic tool for newbies.  I wanted to get
feedback on some ways it has occured to me that it might be improved.
If it turns out to be a good idea, I'll do a fishbowl proposal (one
day...)

In its simplest form, it would be nice if it were a collapsable tree,
so you could examine just the bits you were interested in.

I think it would also be really handy to extend this concept, for
example adding nodes to the AUTHENTICATED_USER branch, which show
local roles, roles, etc.  Perhaps automatically, through introspection?

seb