Steve Alexander wrote:

> Casey Duncan wrote:
>> It would be nice if this patch could make it into 2.4.3b3.
> I just got a fresh CVS checkout, and Matt has committed this to CVS.
> I don't know if there will be a 2.4.3b release, (Brian? Matt?), but if
> there is, this patch will be in it.

I didn't really give other developers enough time to make changes they
wanted to make but were putting off (not that I know of any, but that's
the whole point) into the Zope-2_4-branch to cut a beta release today,
so I'm going to do that on Monday.   I dont think it will take more than
90 minutes or so to do, so Zope 2.4.3b1 should probably land about noon
on Monday.