Juan Javier Carrera Obrero wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have stored images in a Oracle's BLOB field. I have tried to display
> them from Zope in a dtml-in method, but I can not show them.
>

> Anybody knows to how do it ?
>

> Thanks.-
>

> Note: I am using Zope 2.4.1, Python 2.1 and Oracle 8i (with the
> DCOracle2 Adapter).

Hi Juan,

Sorry I haven't read the list in a while!

It seems to me that the way you do this is by explicitly using the
LOB.read() mechanism...

ie

<dtml-with "mySQLqueryWhichReturnsALOB" mapping>
<dtml-var expr="LOB.read()">
</dtml-with>

Except that you have to be tricky and make sure there are no newlines
and so on, so you end up doing like the following (untested, but close):

<dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.set_header('content-type','image/jpeg')