I've looked hard at the two pages returned for "PathIndex" on
Zope.org, and cannot make sense out of how to use 'level'.  From
the example, which is full of paths like '/aa/bb/cc' and
'/cc/bb/cc' - all of the same size and using the same three
letters -, I cannot tell if I can do a path query to find objects
ONLY in a certain path, and not above or below it.

I have a situation where I have a hierarchy of Task content
objects, and in one case I only want to display the immediate child
tasks at certain paths (basically to top-level tasks), using the
catalog query except for (hopefully) one changed parameter.

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/SearchingZCatalog.dtml
http://www.zope.org//Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/PathIndexDocumentation

Jeffrey P Shell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]