I'm a newbie in Zope.
 I've installed CMF.
 For absolute reason, I receive, by e-mail, some HTML files, which are
 deposit on another directory than Zope.
 I have to open those files, to get the author and some others.
 I want to update the metadata of my Zope'site with this flow.
 But how can I do it? I Think it's a python script in a background
 which runs.
 Someone to help me ?
OREKA ! L'ACCES A INTERNET MOINS CHER !
Connaissez vous nos nouveaux forfaits ? 10H pour moins de 40F,
ou 25H pour moins de 80F (Internet + tÚlÚcoms) !
DÚcouvrez les vite ! Cliquez ici :