Hi everybody,

After a hiatus on our project to integrate Mailman and Zope 2.3.x here
at EcoAccess, we're about to tackle it again.

Has anyone out there tried this already?  Last we heard, Mailman was
a standalone CGI program, and in order to make it work with Zope you
had to run both Mailman and Zope behind another web server (such as
Apache).

What we're planning to do is write a CGI product for Zope 2.3.3 so that we
can run CGI programs with ZServer under Zope, eliminating the need to set
up and configure Apache or any other web server.

If you've already written a CGI Zope product (i.e., a product that lets
you run CGI programs from any Zope folder), please let me know! Otherwise,
I'll continue the experiments. ;-)

Best regards,
Fred
--
Fred Wilson Horch                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Executive Director, EcoAccess           http://ecoaccess.org/