I am having trouble with Zope 2.4.3 and Python 2.1.1 and a stack
overflow problem.  I have upped the maxthreads and  per process
stack that Michael suggested on a previous message
but that did not fix the problem.  Python was compiled with threads,
and the only test that failed was test_format.

I saw some stuff on Google about Python 1.5 series and stack
overflows with re ... could this problem be related?

The exact error message is:

Stack overflow: pid 1723, proc python, addr 0x140ed5fe8, pc

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Masoud Kazemi                        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Statistical Laboratory               Phone : (515) 294-2186
Iowa State University                Office: 212 Snedecor