Casey Duncan wrote:

> No unfortunately I think it got lost in the shuffle around the time of my
> cross-country move. Any chance of sending it over again? I am revamping some
> of my "old" products, perhaps this will give me an excuse to release a new
> version of catquery.

I'll look them up and send them again soon.

> Yes, I second, third and forth that motion. I have a bunch of ideas kicking
> around for ZODB-level indexing. Let's talk more. Perhaps we should arrange an
> "indexing and catalog" chat on #zope.

That sounds like a good idea.

I'm writing an academic paper/presentation that I need to present on the
6/7 December. Some time after that would be best for me.

If other good folk can collate the background information and make some
sense of the different ideas, and put that on a wiki page, I can
contribute to that as I have time, and then well have some sort of
framework for a discussion on IRC.

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited