Sorry to post here.

I posted last week on the zope list about what appears to be a new/strange security
related problem in 2.4.3

I thought it was a problem in LdapUserFolder, but jens spent more time debugging than
I did and he feels it's somewhere in the Zope security machinery.

Is it security related when security doesn't do what you want (though nothing has been
exposed, rather, what we want exposed isn't)?

I'd try to tackle this myself, but I really have no idea where to start. I know
everyone is
busy, but I was wondering if anyone else has been able to reproduce the condition so
that we can say for certain if its a bug, or a mis-configuration.

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000                          (315)268-9812 Fax
netmeeting: ils://               AOL-IM: BKClements