Dude,
But what happens when it cannot resolve the conflict
within three tries. In most cases it quietly gives up
in the more fortunate cases the exception output
appears in the browser screen.

In the example I showed there are no "Hot Spots" and
the transaction will never commit.

This problem will go unnoticed in most applications
but if you are developing an application with a high
number of transactions per second and you see some
strange behavior better check this out.

I don't actually see this as a design flaw. I had no
problem changing the design to avoid this problem-once
I know what the problem was.

I don't see the fact that Zope gives up on a
transaction after three tries is an obscure detail.

----------------------------------------script----------------------

urllib.urlopen("http://localhost:8080/Test/changeLevel2?%s";

-----------------------------------------script---------------------
> > > ------