Hello,

I've installed a CMF site.

I receive, by e-mail, some files in XML format, on another server than
my Zope server.

I need to create, update document, in the folder's Member who send me
thoses files.

Beacuse, I don't know how it's working, I've choose XML-RPC to have
dialog between the two servers.

Has someone an fully example, to do the same thing or near ?

Sincerily
PS