> However, even though a couple people suggested to me to use ZPT, nobody
> has yet written the ZPT script for my manage_admin example.  I need that
> in order to decide which one is better in this case to use.

OK, I'll bite. I've been working with ZPT for several months now, please
send the script to me, or tell me where I can find it, and I'll see what I
can do.

"Mozilla will be around long after nobody can remember
just quite what Internet Explorer actually used to be."
   AirLace on Slashdot

Nicola Larosa - [EMAIL PROTECTED]