On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 10:37:55PM +0900, Joseph Wayne Norton wrote:
> p.s. It is my own personal taste but I don't really care for the tkgui
> interface for running the zope test suite.  Any possibilites of making
> the test suite run in a fashion similar to the python installation
> test suite?

You can just use the standard unittest module to run a text version of the
tests. On my machine, unittest.py is executable, and I just type:

  PYTHONPATH=./lib/python /usr/lib/python2.2/unittest.py Zope.Testing.allZopeTests

This is all one line, in bash. In csh, you'll have to set the PYTHONPATH env
var by hand beforehand, I believe.

Martijn Pieters