Casey Duncan wrote:
> I posted a few references I found around the web on
> info retrieval and indexing to the s'forge doc area.

SF understands HTML, not structured text ;-)

> think Chris'll need to "approve" them first I think
> before they are publically accessible.

Yeah, you can do this now too...

> Chris: Do I have commit privs to the CVS? If so, I'll
> start helping out with some requirements and whatever
> other documentation we need.

You do now :-) Please have a look at the 'Documentation' module and commit any
changes you wanna make on a branch :-)

> Also, we should probably create a prototypes or
> some-such directory in the CVS for existing code.

I've created a SourceForge Tracker for this and put up mine and Marcus' Collins'
prototype SQLIndexer there...

> have a couple of things that can go up there for
> reference or just as samples.

Cool :-)

> Also Chris, please create a mailing list for the
> project.

Can anyone who's interested please sign up to that...