> I think I have figured out what I did wrong, but I now have compression
> working for IE

That's great! I was recently noticing that some web pages saved locally from
within Mozilla were gzipped, so this thing is moderately widespread.

I think it would be a great addition to Zope. Particularly useful with all
those blank lines in Page Templates' output. ;^)

> If anyone wants the patch to play with, drop me a line (It's a file to add
> to the PatchKit folder. PatchKit auto-loads all patches it finds - just
> restart Zope, or refresh PatchKit).

Yes, please, send it my way too. Time's also ripe to give a glance to PatchKit.

--
"Mozilla will be around long after nobody can remember
just quite what Internet Explorer actually used to be."

Nicola Larosa - [EMAIL PROTECTED]