On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:16:09 -0500, Casey Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>That SiteRoot should also be a callable object
>(if it exists) returning the Root folder of the sub-site. Now this may
>already be the case, but if not I thought it might be worthwhile.

That makes sense for the simple virtual-hosting scenario of
one-folder-per-virtual-hosts, however what you suggest cant be
achieved in the general case.

Given an arbitrarily complicated set of rewrite rules, the concept of
'Site Root' is not well defined.

Its called VirtualHost*Monster* for a reason ;-)

Toby Dickenson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]