Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
> Actually, I was kind of hoping Martijn Faassen would pipe up and say "I
> applied the restricted python patches you've already put up on the
> Zope-2_4-branch, and my problems with ParsedXML went away!" since he's
> one of the folks that did NOT benefit from applying the ExtensionClass.h
> patch.

Here I'm piping up, finally; I didn't catch this thread until before.

I found a 6 days old in the trunk, so I'm putting that into
a Zope2.5.0b2 now.. restarting Zope..

Nope. Would be odd if it had, as this code shouldn't be exercising
restricted Python at all anyway (it's just a Python product in
the filesystem).

Setting ZOPE_SECURITY_POLICY to PYTHON makes the problem go away,
so I suspect the problem is still with cAccessControl..

(or in ParsedXML, but the code isn't complicated securitywise as far as
I am aware, and doesn't crash when I run it in plain python)