> Clicking on "Cache detail" in the Debug Information
> Control Panel, I get the following traceback:
> Zope Error!
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: __module__

Hi Andrew -

I'm not able to reproduce this with a stock 2.5b3 install :(

What products do you have installed? From looking at the code,
it looks like you somehow have an object in your ZODB cache
whose class has no __module__ attribute. I'm not sure how that
would happen, unless the __class__ of the object is not really
a class :(

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com