I know that Zope uses the fact that an object or method starts with _ as a
security feature, but is there a way of circumventing it? I am looking at
the posibility of developing a basic level of Microsoft Frontpage support,
but ALL frontpage actions contain _ in the folder names.

If there is just one point in the code that I need to add a few exceptions
to the "Can't start with _" rule, then I can do that - This project is
fairly important.

Adrian...
--
Adrian Hungate

All views expressed in this email are those of the whole world, however some
people don't realise this yet.