From: Champier
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 4:41 AM
Subject: [Zope-dev] how to preserv information

Hi,

I'm a new zope programmer.

I created a page which show different products (from a oracle
database) which can be selected (products are shoiwn in checkbox
format).

As I have a lot of product I also manage button ('Next'
and 'previous')

The proble is :
When I select some products from on page and then I use the
button 'next' or 'pervious I lose the selected product of the last
page..

Is someone can help me and give me some solution ??
Thanks for your help