Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> On 1/27/02 11:25 AM, "Steve Alexander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Hi folks,
>>When I define an Interface, are the methods of the interface supposed to
>>have "self" as the first argument?
> No.

In which case, perhaps we should change InterfaceInterface and
InterfaceBaseInterface from Interface/ to reflect this.

The ZDG should also be updated to reflect this, as the example is wrong.

  from Interface import Base

       class Hello(Base):
           """ The Hello interface provides greetings. """

           def hello(self, name):
               """ Say hello to the name """

       class HelloComponent:

           __implements__ = Hello