Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:

> Actually, it means the Zope process exited because of a signal, and the
> signal was 6, meaning SIGABRT or SIGABORT (check "kill -l" on your
> nearest unix prompt). However, I have no idea what could cause a
> SIGABORT.

Hmmm... how would I go about finding out?

I am rather disturbed by the fact that a third point update to python suddenly
starts causing Zope to keel over :-(

I tracked it down to a python script that returned a data structure consisting
of nested lists and dictionaries. Now, I remember there being a bug in
RestrictedPython that would affect Zope 2.4.2, but why would the upgrade of
Python suddenly trigger this?

confusedly,

Chris