From: "Peeyush Garg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:41 AM
Subject: [Zope-dev] Urgent help required

Thanks for all the answers for running Zope (Linux) and MS-SQL(WinNT). Now I
have a different scenario. In case I use Win2K and MS-SQL-Server 2000, I
need to use ZODBCDA. Now my question is that does Zope use connection
pooling how do I configure that? If not, then suppose I get 10 database
requests, does it put them in queue (opening only one connection) or it
executes them parallely opening 10 separate connections?

Peeyush Garg.