I'm using a thunked_tm da (interbase, gvibDA) on Zope 2.5beta3 RH Linux 7.1

I'm handling an xml-rpc request in a PythonScript. If an exception is raised in the
after some operations have been performed on the DB, it seems that the xml-rpc
exception handler does not rollback() pending transactions.

In non-xmlrpc processing this works correctly, that is zodb and database transactions
are rolled back by the exception handling code.

I've looked at the xmlrpc code in ZPublisher, but can't quite figure out where the
rollback handling should be in comparison to the regular http publisher.

Can anyone suggest where I start looking so I can verify the behaviour I'm seeing and
submit a patch?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements