Thanks for the quick response.  My previous Zope project worked out great.
I feel very comfortable with the speed and stability of ZODB.  However, I
was only managing 40,000+ objects.  My new project has the potential of
exceeding a million objects.  That plus the fact that they (the customer)
have already invested in 9i and an Oracle DB administrator.  So I am
compelled to explore this as an alternative to ZODB.

Are there any implications to using OracleStorage with regard to ZCatalog
and acessing other Oracle tables via Z SQL Methods ?

Again ... Thanks