From: "seb bacon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zope vs. Cocoon

: What Zope lacks IMO is good best practice guidance and detailed
: developer documentation, though it's getting there now.  Without best
: practice guidance, developers tend to choose the first development model
: they see, which at the moment tends towards heaps of quick-and-dirty
: through the web hacks and tricks.  This does give the illusion of Zope
: being an 'environment' rather than a 'framework', and encourages
: Zopish-looking sites, too.