Playing with workflow switching in CMF, I sometimes have this message:

2002-02-28T18:33:06 ERROR(200) FieldIndex unindex_object could not remove documentId
-862940561 from index review_state.  This should not happen.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/zope/test-zope/lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/common/, line
168, in removeForwardIndexEntry
    (Object: review_state)
KeyError: -862940561

I gather that this happens when I do self.unindexObject() on an object
that had a review_state attribute (actually a workflow variable made
available to the catalog through a wrapper) in the past (being in a
reviewing workflow) but at the time of the unindexing this variable does
not existe anymore because the current workflow followed by the object
doesn't have it.

Does this ring any bell ?

+33 1 40 33 79 10  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]