Romain Slootmaekers wrote:
> - Loggers (fi, file logger, db loggers, remote logger, nulllogger,...)

Zope already has a filer logger, I dunno what you mean by db, remote and null loggers,
perhaps you can explain?

> - Filters (fi on severity, on subsystem, ...)

zLOG already provides this.

Set STUPID_LOG_SEVERITY to the level you want
Dunno about subsystem. subsystem is passed to zLOG, so maybe you could do a patch which
lets subsystem also be controlled by an environment.

> - LogBus (central accesspoint for the logging framework,
>   where you can (dynamically) hook your loggers, filters etc...

This is prettymuch what zLOG is. Take a look at my MailingLogger product for an
It emails log messages with the specified parameters to an address you specify and
provides an example for rolling your own loggers.