Howdi.

Well I saw the cookie crumbler wish has been added to the list already,
and (as i tested it out this moment) don't see what exactly needs to
be done than adding it by default to the root userfolder.
Well, probably some facelifting to the default login, thats not
urgent in any way but if wished i would do that.

If I am wrong with the assumption above, tell me, and tell me what
still needs to be done, then you can assign me to it (I am not a contributor
currently, but sending in patches to the contributors is ok for me.)

Greetings

Christian

--
Christian Theune - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])