Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Chris Withers writes:
>  > The fact is that the tracebacks should _never_ be appended by some process
>  > outside standard_error_message.
> The tracebacks are very helpful in debug mode. I would like they stay
> as default in this mode.

As I said, the default (and built in) standard_error_message objects should
behave exactly as they did. All I'm saying is that there shouldn't be some
external process completely outside an application programmers control (or
controllable using some nasty hacky environment variable) that defines this

We have a wonderful templating language now, and w eshould use it for solving
these kinds of problems ;-)