Hi,

Myroslav Opyr  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dieter Maurer wrote:
> >There is a European project called "GroupZope" which will provide
> >integration with IMAP and LDAP. The Nuxeo people may be able to
> >tell more.
> >
> Are there anyone on this list who can give information about progress
> and give licensing/availability info?

This is a project for which we have already committed resources, but the
IMAP part hasn't started. The LDAP client part is designed to interact
with directories using configurable schemas, and is being currently
worked on.

We will have a visible product this summer.
It will be released under an Open Source license.

> >Unlike your proposal, they plan to integrate with existing OpenSource
> >protocol servers. I, too, think this is a better idea than to make
> >Zope learn all different protocols itself.
> >
> What servers OpenLDAP? Cyrus? Jabber? Any info would be helpful.

Interaction with IMAP and LDAP servers, yes. Jabber is not in the
current plans, even though we're thinking about it.

Florent
+33 1 40 33 79 10  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]