At 08:14 AM 3/26/02, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
>Adam Manock wrote:
> > For a look at why TCP over TCP is a bad idea, (e.g. ssh port forwarding)
> >
> > see:
> >
> > For a solution, see:
>That may be true, but it also means that you need to hook in at the kernel
>level, if I'm not mistaken.

It seems that cipe now ships integrated with RedHat Linux, since at least RH7.1
No kernel building required!

(I haven't looked at it in a while, not since I was doing a VPN for a non
My current employer believes in the value of low latency point to point
circuits ;-)

Looks like they've made it easier to use these days ......