On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:40:36 +0200, "Joachim Werner"

I agree with most of what was said before, but have a few things to

>- Most important: It is rather hard to change the base classes with
>ZClasses. In Python, you can do that very easily.

Or you can adopt a design rule that you should write a simple Python
base class for every ZClass, and put your *real* base classes there.
This makes it easy to change base classes later, and makes it easy to
add a pure python method too.

The main disadvantage to this ZClass/Product hybrid comes from
distribution. It works great only if you are not planning to
distribute the Product (or, pair of Products ;-)

Toby Dickenson