Stephan Richter writes:
 > I think we can safely rely on CSS. Common, Zope 3 is a new product, and if
 > someone needs to make it backward Browser-compatible, he can always
 > implement a less fancy CSS-free skin.

I can hear Guido tell us about his Netscape 4 now...  There are still
a *lot* of people using that one and it's ilk.  Browsers at that level
know just enough CSS to make it painful.  ;-(  I've spent more time
making the Python docs work in NS4 than making them look good in more
modern browsers, and the more advanced efforts I've made can't go in
because the older browsers just don't come close!

Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation