At 12:43 PM 4/8/02 -0700, "Charles Y. Choi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So far, the best folks have been able to come up with has been to use filenname extensions

Are you referring to the Object Type Assocation And Death To index_html  planned for Zope 2.6?

That document proposes, "to add a general-purpose facility to Folders that allows a Site Manager to control the relationships between file extensions, content-types and object types. This facility would also provide a way for a Site Manager to specify the "default document" to be used for a Folder."

Or maybe I've got this mixed up with something else.

"The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight to life . . . For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome." (Psalm 19:8, 1John 5:3)

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (