Hi All,

I would like to do some bookkeeping *after* an object has been published,
i.e. imagine a request is done for:

'b' is the (folderish) object that does the accounting, 'd' is the object
to be published. I would like 'b' to examine the RESPONSE after publishing.

I know there's a __before_publishing_traverse__, however, this is not what
I want.

Does someone know a way to implement this cleanly? I.e. without monkeypatching
'd' (which can be any kind of zope object)?

Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.
1013 HA Amsterdam, NL                               -=-
Tel: +31-20-4688336                       Linux/Web/Zope/SQL/MMBase
Fax: +31-20-4688337                           Network Solutions
Web:     http://www.amaze.nl/                    Consultancy
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               -=-